Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Study Life: “Organize your classes, tasks and exams & never forget a lecture or assignment again.”

My Study Life is an application for iOS and Android phones, Chromebooks, and Windows devices that helps you organize your homework, exams, and lots more. My Study Life can help you keep track of all of your assignments, tests, and other reminders about your classes. You can even track the entire school calendar and see if a day is a school day, holiday, break, or even a teacher institute day! My Study Life isn’t just a to-do list. It is optimized for students in high school and college and has a lot of features tailored for those students who want to keep themselves organized. My Study Life can also remind you to do an assignment or even talk to your counselor while you go about your day. There are plenty of other features that can help you through your time in high school, and even when you start to prepare for college.

My Study Life also synchronizes what you put into it with all of your other devices, like your iOS, Android, Chromebook, and Windows devices, so that you can keep track of school whenever, wherever.

If you would like to learn more about My Study Life, go here: https://www.mystudylife.com/tour

Chrome App Here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/my-study-life/mnjdjjiobjicmlhnjlogfgbibihjhkeo

Download it for Windows Here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/my-study-life/9wzdncrfj098

To download it on iPhone and iPad, search for My Study Life on the App Store.
To download it on your Android phone, search for My Study Life on Google Play.

By Franklin Moy

No comments:

Post a Comment