Students that are graduating or transferring out of school have a few requirements before they leave.
Seniors and/or early Graduates:
- After you graduate, you will no longer have access to your school's ILP account. So, to prepare for your departure, please note:
- If you'd like to save any information in your Individual Learning Plan, each page has a button at the bottom titled "View PDF." Press this button and a PDF page will appear for you to print or save from your browser. You may want to download your grade reports or other documents from the ILP.
- Laptops given to students as part of the Anywhere, Anytime Learning programs are yours to keep when you graduate, which are the Dell, Asus Netbooks, or Samsung Chromebooks.
- All other equipment borrowed must be returned, such as Cameras, Headsets, etc... to appropriate departments.
- You will have access to your @nilesk12.org Email and Google Docs for JUST one more year after graduation. During that time please move your emails, Drive docs, calendar, etc to another account by following these instructions.
- If you are using your nilesk12.org account on any third party sites or services (ie dropbox, pandora, twitter etc), please change or update them. You can click here to see what apps you are connected to with your nilesk12.org account to change that as well.
- Follow the steps above as well except that you MUST RETURN any device given to you to the Student Help Desk before your transfer papers are signed. Niles Township retains ownership of devices and only gifted to students of District 219 at the time of graduation. Device must be returned in working condition with the charger. Any damages or missing equipment will be assessed a repair or replacement fee according to the following list: Repair/Replacement Costs