Over Winter Break, District 219 will be upgrading the wireless network. What this means to you:
- Current settings on Chromebooks, phones and other devices will not work when you return from Winter Break.
- You will receive an email from “Aerohive” on December 28th, 2016 with instructions on how to connect to the new WiFi using a unique private access key. This access key will enable you to connect up to two devices at any given time. Do not delete the email!
- The email will look like this:
- The NTHS-CLASS-20XX network you connected to will be gone and all students will connect to NTHS-STUDENT.
- For students that did not get their access key via email and/or having issues using the key, there will be a temporary WiFi (NTHS-STUDENT-TEMPORARY) that will allow them internet access without the use of your access key for the first two weeks while their issues are getting resolved.
- If a student believes someone else got a hold of his/her key, the Student Help Desk can reset and re-issue the Key, as needed.